Internet really provides all and best opportunities. I have been tried for some time with no result to find an on line dating. One day I met an innocent young girl on line, she told me she had no experience in love fairs and asked me for some advice. She has an unrequited love for a tall and handsome young fellow lives in the same apartment complex, but she does not know how to express her love to the young man. Only thing she does is to quietly watching his passing down stairs everyday at a same time.
I immediately want to play a “Hero and Beauty” to help her out. I told her a simple and best approach is to wait for next time he is passing downstairs, throw something at him, then quickly run downstairs to apologize to him. That is a way to introduce yourself to him and get him to know you.
Next day after work, just before I get to my apartment, a whole flower pot with flowers fall right on my head from the sky. I was totally knocked out, lost much blood, and ended up at a hospital.
Sunday, November 9, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment